Friday, July 13, 2007

No "T" poses please...

Well last night at the request of Teresa I figured out my problem of Stu mysteriously getting saved in the "T" pose. This is a problem because it caused all my hard posing work to be wasted.

Anyway, this is the pose as it should have been realized the first time. A certain Chinese girl helped find errors and solutions with "Dancing Stu," and hope the rest of you will join in the fun. I already think that his left arm is too high and that I stretched the right arm just a tad too long at least for the first camera angle.
I like the second camera angle a lot.
Did I mention this is the first homework assignment that I've ever been excited to do? Yeah, Animation Mentor rocks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yayyy I'm mentioned... whoaaa how does this blog know my name is diya...