Monday, July 9, 2007

My little webcam takes little pictures...

Cheap little webcam it maybe but the world gets to see the stuff I call drawings.

I apologize in advance to Dana for my crappy drawing of her from my sketchbook from the first class meeting via webcam. And also before my desert wifi went kaput.

Dana Boadway looks far more human even over a webcam and the Leia danishes are her headphones.

But wait that's not the end...I was chatting to Guillermo about my great and wondrous ideas for animated shorts, they walk without legs, and decided to draw him from the one inch by one inch buddy icon on my meebo screen.


Guillermo in reality does not looking like a gay Adam Sandler whose needs reconstructive surgery to align his eyes. Damned floating facial features.

I have to admit, I like the Dana drawing.


Oh and here are some pandas.

No comments: